5 Ingredients – Quick & Easy Food by Jamie Oliver (Free Download), With every recipe using ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS, foodies who like to keep things simple will love Jamie’s most straightforward cookbook yet.
It’s ideal for quick and easy meals for every day of the week. Even the busiest of us will be able to master dishes to bring the house down!
Find all the recipes and more from Jamie’s CHANNEL 4 series Quick and Easy Food inside.
With just FIVE ingredients that have maximum flavour and minimum fuss, you’ll be cooking exciting food that’s ready in less than 30 minutes . . .
- ITALIAN SEARED BEEF. Thinly sliced strips of rump steak: golden and blushing in the middle, with pesto, spicy rocket, pine nuts and creamy layers of Parmesan.
- AUBERGINE PENNE ARRABBIATA. A beautiful, super spicy Italian dish that’s perfect for midweek. Aubergine quarters cooked in red chilli, garlic and tomatoes over penne pasta.
- AMAZING DRESSED BEETS. A delightful summer salad: colourful beetroots, sweet slices of clementine, fresh tarragon and walnuts and creamy goats cheese.
- SPEEDY SPICED PRAWN SOUP. A weekday treat, made at home in just 20 minutes. Creamy coconut milk and korma paste with basmati rice, spring onions and delicious prawns.
[A] refreshing concept . . . if you’re short of time you can create a tasty meal in no time * Choice Magazine * Didn’t think Jamie could get more straight-forward than 15 minute recipes? Think again * Aberdeen Evening Express * The hit of the season (possibly of the year) . . . lovely straight forward ideas * The Daily Telegraph * Jamie’s brilliant new book, 5 Ingredients Quick and Easy, extra tasty * The Sunday Times.
The power of five . . . It’s the combinations that count. Jamie Oliver conjures easy, mouth watering dishes from only a handful of ingredients * The Sunday Times * Our favourite new recipe book . . . Simple suppers from the nation’s favourite chef * Sainsbury’s Magazine * Lovely straightforward ideas * The Daily Telegraph * This is Oliver’s best book in years * The Sunday Times * Jamie Oliver returns with the second series, focussing on easy family-centric cooking. This is Oliver stripped back-to-basics and all the better for it as he presents a series of simple but tasty recipes * The Sunday Telegraph.
About Jamie Oliver
Jamie Oliver is a global phenomenon in food and campaigning. During a 20-year television and publishing career he has inspired millions of people to enjoy cooking from scratch and eating fresh, delicious food. Through his organization, Jamie is leading the charge on a global food revolution, aiming to reduce childhood obesity and improve everyone’s health and happiness through food.
Jamie started cooking at his parents’ pub, The Cricketers, in Clavering, Essex, at the age of eight. After leaving school he began a career as a chef that took him to the River Cafe, where he was famously spotted by a television production company and the Naked Chef was born. He has now published 22 bestselling cookery books, all with accompanying TV shows. Jamie lives in London and Essex with his wife Jools and their children.
5 Ingredients – Quick & Easy Food (Coming soon).
- Hardback | 320 pages
- 192 x 252 x 32mm | 1,210g
- 05 Sep 2017
- Penguin Books Ltd
- Michael Joseph Ltd
- London, United Kingdom
Related Books :
also you can buy 5 Ingredients – Quick & Easy Food Here .