The 4-Hour Work Week : Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss, A new, updated and expanded edition of this New York Times bestseller on how to reconstruct your life so it’s not all about work.
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan – there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, or just living more and working less, this book is the blueprint.
This step-by step guide to luxury lifestyle design teaches:
- How Tim went from $40,000 dollars per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per MONTH and 4 hours per week
- How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
- How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
- How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
- How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent ‘mini-retirements’.
This new updated and expanded edition includes:
More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled their income, overcome common sticking points, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point.
- Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating email, negotiating with bosses and clients, or getting a private chef for less than GBP5 a meal
- How lifestyle design principles can be suited to unpredictable economic times
- The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either.
The 4-Hour Work Week (Get it here).
“It’s about time this book was written. It is a long-overdue manifesto for the mobile lifestyle, and Tim Ferriss is the ideal ambassador. This will be huge” * Jack Canfield, co-creator Chicken Soup for the Soul * “The book that has caught the imagination of overworked America” * Sunday Telegraph * “This is a whole new ball game. Highly recommended.” — Dr. Stewart D. Friedman, Adviser to Jack Welch and Former Vice President Al Gore on Work/Family Issues, Director of the Work/Life Integration Project, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania “Stunning and amazing. From mini-retirements to outsourcing your life,
it’s all here. Whether you’re a wage slave or a Fortune 500 CEO, this
book will change your life!” — Phil Town, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of “Rule #1 “The 4-Hour Workweek is a new way of solving a very old problem: just how can we work to live and prevent our lives from being all about work? A world of infinite options awaits those who would read this book and be inspired by it!” — Michael E. Gerber, Founder & Chairman of E-Myth Worldwide and the World’s #1 Small Business Guru.
About Timothy Ferriss
Tim Ferriss has been listed as one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Business People” and as a Forbes “Names You Need to Know,” and is the seventh “most powerful” personality on Newsweek’s Digital 100 Power Index. He is an early-stage tech investor and advisor, working with Uber, Facebook, Twitter, Alibaba, and over fifty other organizations, and the author of three #1 New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestsellers: The 4-Hour Workweek,The 4-Hour Body, and The 4-Hour Chef. His podcast, The Tim Ferriss Show, was one of iTunes’s “Best of 2015,” typically among the top 30 out of more than 300,000 podcasts. Tim has been called “the Oprah of audio” due to the sales impact of the podcast, and past guests include Jamie Foxx, General Stanley McChrystal, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Edward Norton, and more than a hundred others.
- Paperback | 416 pages
- 135 x 216 x 31mm | 409g
- 14 Jun 2013
- Ebury Publishing
- London, United Kingdom
- w. figs.